STANDARD EASYTOUCH CONTROL DISPLAY (8 PIN) – DISPLAY ONLY – WIFI OPTION
$229.50 – $247.50
The Standard EasyTouch™ Display Control is Micro-Air’s the newest display control, and it employs the very latest microcontroller and TFT LCD technology. It has a user-friendly, 2.5″ color, touch screen and is designed for use with direct expansion, reverse-cycle air conditioning systems or with chilled-water air handlers.
Micro-Air Standard EasyTouch Control Display (8-Pin)
The EasyTouch™ Display Control is Micro-Air’s the newest display control, and it employs the very latest microcontroller and TFT LCD technology. It has a user-friendly, 2.5″ color, touch screen and is designed for use with direct expansion, reverse-cycle air conditioning systems or with chilled-water air handlers. It supports both the FX-1 and FX-2 families of control boards. EasyTouch has numerous unique features previously unavailable in any other control display in the marine HVAC industry.
EasyTouch – Most Advanced Marine Cabin Control Display in the World with Wi-Fi
– Use Your Smartphone To Manage Your Marine Thermostat via Wi-Fi, on or off the boat
– Standard version is compatible with and automatically detects all FX-1 and legacy FX-1 control boards
– 24/7 Humidity Monitoring Keeps Your Boat Dry
– CAN Bus Networking Easily Connects To Crestron Or Audiovisual Controls
– Run DX equipment, Air Handlers, And Fresh Air Make-ups With One EasyTouch™ Control
Control Display Features
- The “Standard” version automatically via auto-detection with FX-1 or FX-2 control boards manufactured and sold by Micro-Air.
- User-friendly and intuitive 2.5” touch screen display requires no manual for basic operation
- Provides all operational features and modes of any cabin control in the industry, plus many more
- Fits Vimar® Eikon and Eikon EVO bezels (NOTE: Bezel is not included and can be ordered separately at this link)
- Built-in inside temperature sensor
- 8-pin RJ-45 display interface
- Numerous programmable parameters and system for custom installations
- Date/Time Clock for use with Program Scheduler (w/ battery backup)
- Advanced system status screen and 500-entry, time-stamped fault history log
- Adjustable display brightness, color schemes, and customizable sleep screen logo
- Unique keypad PIN lock, commission procedure, and cleaning mode features
- Supports loading a custom image for display during sleep mode (requires special USB cable & PC software)
- The Standard version supports all advanced FX2 Features: CAN Bus, EasyStart, Expanded DC Blowers, and FAMU.